Monday 27 December 2010

Elton John success career

British musician Sir Elton John dream that "ever better" records in the future.

Elton John is one of the most popular recording artists and he is a successful career, he said, “My career's been so wonderful. It's had its ups and its downs, and periods of self-doubt like any creative artist, but at 63 years of age I hope I can now look forward to making other records that are as good if not better".

Elton working with American musician and songwriter Leon Russell are working together on his current album The Union (with Leon Russell). He said, “I'm proud of the decisions I made, which turned out to be the right decisions. And I'm very proud of this record. This is the icing on the cake. My career's been so wonderful".

Elton with Leon are admit to working together of his favourite works of his career and he can’t explain just about it that why he loves it so much.

No comments: