Sunday 30 January 2011

Elton John Biopic in the Works


It was revealed by Elton John on BBC Radio while co-hosting a show that Lee Hall (War Horse, Billy Elliot) is writing a script for a biopic about the singer and promised that it will be as "crazy" as his life.

"I'd just like to make a really great film about my life story. We have a great script already by Lee Hall who wrote 'Billy Elliot,'" said Elton John. "Obviously it's not going to be your normal, run-of-the-mill film because my life has kind of been crazy. And I think it's important to do a kind of surrealistic take on my life, from buying a football club to God knows what."

The film which singer John and David furnish prepare will eventually not focus on his struggles with drugs, alcohol, weight and relationships.

No comments: