Saturday 21 July 2012

Elton John Not Interested Joining Twitter

Sir Elton John believes that he is not interested to join twitter because he realizes that his "big mouth" would get him into lots of trouble. He thinks if he join twitter it will end up in prison.

The singer has a doubt that he might get into the trouble straight away if he joins social network, the 65 year old refuses the offer to participate.

He said: "It would end my career. I'd be in prison after about two days. I mean, no, God almighty. Me and my big mouth, no thank you. That would be the end of the career."

He told The Sun newspaper: "You won't see me doing a disco record or a dance record or anything like that, because I don't know how. I'm technically a Luddite. I have an iPad but I don't have a phone. I'm not great on a computer, I don't even have one.
 
"I write everything down - I come from a different era. I accept the change and I know that it is the future with the way it's going, but I don't know how to do it."

No comments: